Joining up with the #fmfparty! This week’s prompt is “Real”.
Because I’m slightly goofy from getting up at 4 am and it’s now 10 pm and the movie I promised my girls we could go see on opening night has been pushed back another half hour due to projector issues… Let’s stay on the light side tonight shall we?
5 Real Life Struggles When You Don’t Get Chosen to be on the Jen Hatmaker For The Love book launch team…but then you kinda sorta get to be on her official unofficial launch because we’re all in anyway team…
1) Since joining #the4500 Facebook group all of my Trivia Crack games have expired because. Make the little red 1 go away on the TC app or the red 47 on the FB app? Obviously.
2) Re-reading the four chapters of #forthelove. Over. And over. Because. Laughing and crying are my favorite.
3) I don’t even know what my kids have eaten…and I’m pretty sure they have no clean clothes. See #2
4) Every time I think I’m done reading posts in #the4500 and I can go to sleep…notifications. And they don’t stop. And it would be rude to not read my new friends thoughts. The minute they think them. And write them. Because these new friends are awesome. Also. Jen Hatmaker herself is in this FB group. And she might NEED me at 2 am. I cannot let her down.
5) There are people who have not heard of Jen Hatmaker. I know. Me too. There are no words for this. So I must spend every moment I’m with people telling my #the4500 story.
Just keeping it real y’all…
P.S. You should totally pre-order For the Love by Jen Hatmaker. Release date August 18. Get yourself to Amazon or Barnes & Noble or BooksAMillion. The dot coms. Not the brick and mortar because. Pre-order.